wxDownload Fast (wxDFast) is a free download manager with chunking, resume and scheduling support. The current version only works on Windows. Linux and Mac OSX versions are in the pipeline.
Author: Max Magalhães Velasques
wxDownloadFast is no longer being translated on Pootle. The developer has ceased development on the program.
* Which version is the latest version of wxDownload Fast? See here..
If you want to translate wxDownload Fast using our Pootle server, here's the procedure to follow:
1. Check if your language has an existing translation. If there is an existing translation, e-mail that translator and offer to help translate wxDownload Fast. Tell them that you'd like to use Pootle, and invite them to contact me.
1.1 A list of existing translations and translators are at the bottom of this page. You can also find the latest information by installing the program and checking the “languages” subdirectory for PO files.
1.2 Remember to check the Pootle server itself to see if the language is already being translated by a Decathlon translator
2. If your language has no translator or translation, send an e-mail to the wxDownload Fast developer to let them know that you want to translate wxDownload Fasat using our Pootle server.
3. Join the wxDownload Fast users' mailing list. Introduce yourself there, tell them what language you intend to translate and that you are going to use Pootle for it.
4. Send me, the Decathlon project leader an e-mail of your intention or willingness to help translate wxDownload Fast. Ask me to add your language and to give you translation rights to it.
If your English isn't that good, and you wish to translate from another language, or if you want to use a second language as a reference while translating, our Pootle server has the second-language feature enabled. You can view the existing translations (see at bottom of this page) while you translate from English.
To activate a second source language in Pootle, go to your profile page and select the second language under Alternative Source Language.
Already translated into: Czech (David Vachulka <david[at]imodelar[dot]cz>), Dutch, French (Martin Ledoux <martinlmtl[at]gmail[dot]com>), German (Stefan Westermann <raskolnikow83[at]gmx[dot]de>, only 38% translated), Indonesian (Arif Rahman <frozenman89[at]gmail[dot]com>, only 86% translated), Polish (Marcin Trybus <mtrybus[at]o2[dot]pl>), Portuguese (Brazil), Russian (Ruslan Fedyarov <fedyarov[at]mail[dot]ru>), Spanish (Carlos Garces <max_mv[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]br>, only 29% translated), and Turkish (Erhan BURHAN <eburhan[at]gmail[dot]com>). These are the languages that Decathlon will not translate unless cooperation of existing transaltors can be gained. These translators are not affiliated to Decathlon.
If you want to help translate wxDownload Fast into one of the existing languages, contact the current translator.
Please note: If you are an existing translator of wxDownload Fast and you want to use Pootle, you're welcomme to let us know.
Translators' names and e-mail addresses are usually included in the translated files automatically. We also believe that translators should be given credit for their translations.
The following information reflects the situation between January 2008 and July 2009 (we don't keep statistics automatically). The “activity” column represents the number of lines translated or edited.
|Name of translator||E-mail address||Activity|
|haytham abulela hammam||haytham[dot]hammam[at]gmail[dot]com||469|
|Serhij Dubyk - Сергій Дубик||dubyk[at]library[dot]lviv[dot]ua||250|
|Siti Rusni Hanafiah||Siti[dot]Rusni[at]excite[dot]com||135|
|CORINA STEFANIA DINU||sonofrei76[at]gmail[dot]com||105|
|Tache Ionut Madalin||niladam[at]gmail[dot]com||46|
|Liesl de Vos||liesldevos[at]gmail[dot]com||31|
|Thomas De Rocker||thomasderocker[at]hotmail[dot]com||23|
|Nor Aini Ismam||aini_ismam2008[at]hotmail[dot]com||18|
|S.Fazlulhuda Akmar Binti S.M.Kamaruddin||fazlul27[at]yahoo[dot]com[dot]sg||17|